[vtkusers] Lineair systeme resolution

heike hufnagel hufiheike at yahoo.de
Thu May 31 09:31:03 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am not an expert either on this, but I can recommend
to look for methods adapted to your problem, that is,
your matrix characteristics (e.g. in the book of G.
Golub "Matrix Computation").
Here the link for gsl:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/

heike

--- Miladi Med Amine <miladimedamine at yahoo.fr>
schrieb:

> Hi,
>   non my matrix is non lineair and it have many 0,so
> how can i get gsl library and how doing for this
> problem.
>   Thanks
>
> heike hufnagel <hufiheike at yahoo.de> a écrit :
>   Hello,
>
> there are a lot of linear system solving methods out
> there which are adapted to the resepctive problem at
> hand. Is your matrix sparse? or symmetric?
> You could e.g. have a look at the functions
> available
> in the gnu scientific library (gsl).
>
> Heike
>

> --- medamine schrieb:
>

> > Hi ;
> > i want to solve the linear systeme AX=b;A is a
> > matrix n*n,X and b are 2
> > vector.
> > i writed this code to get solution.the problem
> that
> > it get more then 1h to
> > return a result because n represent the numer of
> > point in the mesh.
> > Have any one a solution or idea to resolve this
> > problem.
> > Thanks
> >

> > float* Resolve(float** A,float* B,int taille)
> > { float *X=new float[taille];
> > for(int i=0;i> {X[i]=B[i];}
> > cout<<"aa"<>

vtkMath::SolveLinearSystem((double**)A,(double*)X,taille);