[vtkusers] vtkTensorGlyph question

YaoHaofeng hfyao1983 at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 16:43:03 EDT 2007

Hi, I am using vtkTensorGlyph to visualize my tensor data, but I don't know what kind of data should I input, currently I have a vtkStructuredPoint, with tensor:    vtkStructuredPoints *sp = vtkStructuredPoints::New();    sp->GetPointData()->SetScalars(fa);  //an scalar index array    sp->GetPointData()->SetTensors(tensors);tensors is a vtkFloatArray with 9 components storing the tensor data in 9 directionsvtkTensorGlyph * glyph = vtkTensorGlyph::New();    glyph->SymmetricOn();    glyph->ColorGlyphsOn();    glyph->ClampScalingOn();    glyph->ThreeGlyphsOn();    glyph->SetInput(sp);    glyph->SetSourceConnection (sphere->GetOutputPort());    glyph->ScalingOn();    glyph->SetColorModeToEigenvalues ();    glyph->SetScaleFactor(0.3);is it the right way to use it? and how can I color the glyphs by eigenvalues, what data should i input?thankshank