[vtkusers] Problem using QVTKWidgetPlugin in designer-qt4

Shriram N shriram.uc at gmail.com
Sun May 27 16:06:42 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the QVTKWidget in qt-designer 4. I got the widget to
appear in the widget box list by adding the file libQVTKWidgetPlugin.so to
the designer/plugins directory and setting the path to VTK library files.

But, when I drag and drop the widget on to a form, designer crashes as soon
as the mouse button is released. Has anyone here had similar problems? I'm
using  Qt 4.2.3 with VTK 5.0.3 and I'm able to compile and run the GUI/Qt
examples.

Thanks for any help!

Shriram