[vtkusers] unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive

刘雯卿 liuwenqing306 at gmail.com
Sat May 26 01:41:01 EDT 2007

I am using VTK 5.03 and Visual Studio 6 for development.
I'm trying to use a dll using vtk,the dll has been built and run successfully,but when my MFC application loaded it,appering this error

Compiling...
vtkViewport.cxx
d:\vtk5.0.3\filtering\vtkviewport.cxx(781) : fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive
Error executing cl.exe.

I haven't change the file  "vtkViewport.cxx"
Could you tell me why?Thank you in advance