[vtkusers] How to get/Generate small models?

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Tue May 22 11:05:49 EDT 2007

You can distort the said sphere with random vectors and transform
filter, then smooth a bit - you can create pretty unpredictable
structures, I often use it to quickly set up some test meshes. For
dragons buddhas etc. you google for a mesh repository.
- Dominik

M.Salman at surrey.ac.uk wrote:

> Thanks Brian for replying.I forgot to mention I would like to have some
> realistic models to test my watermarking scheme like
> bunny,cow,dragon,buddha etc.
>
> Regards,

Dominik Szczerba, PhD
Computer Vision Lab CH-8092 Zurich