[vtkusers] Qt VTK LINUX(SUSE)

Hendrik Belitz hbelitz at darkon.info
Tue May 22 08:55:17 EDT 2007

Hi Pragya,

there is no libvtkDICOMParse.so.5.0, that should be libvtkDICOMParser.so.5.0. Are you sure you are using the project file that you'd attached to your mail?

Regards
 Hendrik

Pragya Sinha wrote:
> Hi all, I have successfully installed VTK on LINUX , but when I try to run the program( Qt application using VTK library), I get the following error:  error while loading shared libraries: libvtkDICOMParse.so.5.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Brilliance is typically the act of an individual, but incredible
stupidity can usually be traced to an organization. - Jon Bentley

Hendrik Belitz, Computer Scientist
email: hbelitz at computer.org or hbelitz at ieee.org