[vtkusers] problem with vtkClippedPolydata

YaoHaofeng hfyao1983 at hotmail.com
Sat May 19 07:15:21 EDT 2007

Hi, I am using vtkClippedPolydata class to clip a map of vector fields in a brain, the spacing is 1.75, 1.75, 2, and i do:    vtkPlane *plane = vtkPlane::New();    plane->SetOrigin(0, 0, 20);    plane->SetNormal(0, 0, -1);    vtkClipPolyData *clipper = vtkClipPolyData::New();    clipper->SetInputConnection(hh->GetOutputPort());    clipper->SetClipFunction(plane);    clipper->SetValue(0);    vtkPolyDataMapper *mapper = vtkPolyDataMapper::New();    mapper->SetInputConnection(clipper->GetOutputPort());Supposedly I should get only vectors on one plane but now I am getting vectors on several layers, is there a function I missed out? Or I am using the wrong class?Thankshank