[vtkusers] Setting up a vtkCamera with a general perspective transform

Andreas Keil andreas.keil at cs.tum.edu
Wed May 16 11:17:42 EDT 2007

Dear all,

what is the easiest way to plug my own homogeneous 3x4 projection matrix
into a vtkCamera?

- Do I have to compute a set of parameters from my matrix and use a
combination of some Set methods of vtkCamera?
- May I use vtkCamera::SetUserTransform and if yes, how?
- Or is there any other solution I should follow?

My 3x4 projection matrix P maps homogeneous world coordinates to
homogeneous viewing coordinates: p2 = P*p3

Thank you,
Andreas.