[vtkusers] vtkImageReader2 reading from list of arrays

Emmanouil Moschidis moshman65 at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 16:53:04 EDT 2007

Hello
I am working inside a DICOM viewer and i have my DICOM series stored lists of arrays.

How should i load them in vtkImageReader2? Should I convert the lists of arrays to ctkImageData and then put them as input in vtkImageReader2?

Any hint or example would be welcome

Thanks

       Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48518/*http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/;_ylc=X3oDMTE3NWsyMDd2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDY2FyLWZpbmRlcg-- hot CTA = Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool