[vtkusers] Please help!

fred fredmfp at gmail.com
Tue May 15 10:15:53 EDT 2007

Richard A Rowe a écrit :
> Hi Fred,

Hi Richard,

"Please keep the discussion on the vtkusers list rather than emailing me
directly. That way the discussion is archived and other people can
contribute to finding a solution to your problem."
(A.M. ©)

> Thanks for that! Yes I am a Python user. Why is it SetVoidArray()? I
> tried SetArray() as it is stated on the vtk online documentation, but
> this didn't work... Is it something that you learn from experience? Or
> is there a list of method alterations available for language wrappers?
> I noticed that the SetVoidArray method only takes a string, I've tried
> changing a list of values into a string in the example below. However,
> will the vtkIntArray contain int values of the list or the string
> information? i.e. will it be possible to set the scalars of
> vtkPointData using the .SetScalars() method with the vtkIntArray?

Please look at the complete example in the attached file to write a
vtkImageData
file format.

HTH.

--