[vtkusers] Please help!

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue May 15 07:59:45 EDT 2007

Maybe try http://www.vtk.org/doc/release/5.0/html/a01282.html#z112_0

vtkDataArray::SetVoidArray(...)
This method lets the user specify data to be held by the array. The
array argument is a pointer to the data. size is the size of the
array supplied by the user. Set save to 1 to keep the class from
deleting the array when it cleans up or reallocates memory. The class
uses the actual array provided; it does not copy the data from the
supplied array.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer