[vtkusers] Does installing VTK in Windows XP-home any problem

Wei Woo weiwoo11 at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 02:57:39 EDT 2007

Dear VTK friends,
                          Before I have installed VTK in WindowsXP professional.It worked fine.Now I am trying to install in WindowsXP home.I am using same version of cmake i,e, cmake-2.4.5,,tcl and vtk,vtkdata which I have used before.As I mentioned in the previous mail,now to get rid of that hanging problem,I am using the same version of the installed components which I used before with windowsXP professional.But still hanging continues.Does it mean the problem with windowsXP -home edition,not with windowsXP-professional?I am using visual studio 6 for compilation.Friends,any comment regarding this will be greatly appreciated.
  regards,Wei.