[vtkusers] vtkImageReslice class

Emmanouil Moschidis moshman65 at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 14:39:27 EDT 2007

Hello

I want to use the vtkImageReslice class for reading a series of slices and exctracting one slice based on coordinates and quaternions received from a tracking system.

Is there any specific documentation and/or any working examples for this class? It is very powerful yet the only usable information I have found is the class reference webpage.

Any hint about how to proceed towards the insight of it would be highly appreciated

thanks