[vtkusers] CW and CCW filtering

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed May 9 03:07:07 EDT 2007

Many years ago I wrote a CW and CCW orientation filter. You provide a
reference point and it uses that to determine back/front orientation. If
you are looking at Map data from above for example, the just specifying
the default of {0,0,1} is enough and it reorients everything

I do not know where the code is right now, but I'll dig it out if
reminded. (which means email me off list once per day until I find it).

JB