[vtkusers] Retrieve poligonal data after delaunay triangulation

Godofredo godofredoiii at gmail.com
Mon May 7 03:15:02 EDT 2007

1st of all, many thanks. I'm using C++ so the example cells.tcl gives me an
idea but doesn't help me as much as I need. Let me explain a little further.
What I want to do is to make two delaunay 2D triangulations in two different
porjection planes to a set of 3D points which are collected from a 3d
scanner. The triangulation is part of a bigger application which at the end
is going save data as a vrml file but not just after the triangulation.
Thats why I would like to obtain data from the vtk part of code as arrays of
points and triangles if it was possible.