[vtkusers] VTK Installation on MacIntel (10.4.9) Plateform

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Thu May 3 13:39:12 EDT 2007

First. Start over. VTK likes to have an out of source build so try
the following:

on your desktop remove the VTK folder that was unzipped earlier.
Now unzip the vtk-5.0.3.zip.

Now "mkdir vtk503"
"cd vtk503"
"ccmake vtk503"
set the option to build Shared Libs to true.
Hit the "c" key a few times.
Hit the "g" key to generate the makefiles
"make"

wait....

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer