[vtkusers] cast vtkImageData to VtkDataSet

dirce dirce at ipn.pt
Wed May 2 10:48:02 EDT 2007

Hi, try to use vtkImageDataGeometryFilter

Assunto: [vtkusers] cast vtkImageData to VtkDataSet

Hello,

I'm trying to read JPEG-files (vtkImageData) to use them later for
vtkIterativeClosestPointTransform. But there I need vtkDataset. Is there any
chance to cast the jpeg-Files to vtkDataset so that I can use the
vtkIterativeClosestPointTransform?
thanks

Markus