[vtkusers] VTK on Mac

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Wed May 2 08:34:58 EDT 2007

Hi Frederika,

I'm copying your e-mail back to the vtkusers list. Please keep the
discussion there rather than e-mailing me directly.

It looks like your current problem is with building CMake. When you
untarred the cmake-2.0.3.tar.gz file, there should have been a CMake.pdf
file in the top-level (cmake-2.0.3) directory. On the first page of that
PDF, there are instructions for building and installing CMake. It looks
like you skipped the configure step. After you cd into the cmake-2.0.3
directory, you should do "./configure", and when that finishes, then you
should do "make".

- Amy