[vtkusers] vtkCaptionActor2D text orientation

Philip Schuchardt ohc at vt.edu
Fri Mar 30 15:03:56 EDT 2007

My experience with the caption actors that is that they fairly limited and
annoying because the text changes size with different lengths.  I feel that
the vtkTextActor's are fairly slow because of anti-aliasing(In 5.0 you can't
turn anti-aliasing off :( ).  If you try to add lots of text actors,
preformace will drop considerably.

Philip Schuchardt