[vtkusers] Magnification and Minification of a vtkImageData

Jesús Spí­nola jspinola at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 12:32:36 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to magnify or minify an image by a factor. For example if I have
a 1024x1024 pixels images and the factor is 0.5, the resulting image should
be of a 512x512 size, so the image would be 2 times smaller than before.

I've tried with vtkImageReslice and vtkImageResample with no success. I
don't know what I'm doing wrong because these classes are supposed to be
capable to do this stuff.

Could someone give me some hints or an example code to do this?

Thanks in advance!