[vtkusers] how to read in all .tif files one time?

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Fri Mar 30 08:45:56 EDT 2007

The methods you are looking for are in vtkImageReader2, the superclass
of vtkTIFFReader. That class has SetFilePrefix and SetFilePattern
methods; these methods work if the files you're reading in have similar
names (e.g., filename000.tif, filename001.tif, filename002.tif, ...). If
your images don't have similar names, try using the SetFileNames method
instead.

The online documentation for vtkTIFFReader can be found here:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/release/5.0/html/a02107.html. Click the "List of
all members" link to see the methods this class inherits from
vtkImageReader2.

- Amy