[vtkusers] vtkMeshQuality broken?

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Thu Mar 29 18:59:39 EDT 2007

The values in quality.GetOutput().GetCellData().GetScalars("Quality") are not
OK, 1e30 in my case. Setting VolumeOn() and RatioOn() seem to do give some
numbers, but they seem more (signed) volume than quality. I am pretty sure I
have made no changes to this code for months.

Thanks for any hints,
Dominik

--
Dominik Szczerba, PhD