[vtkusers] change the point data without altering topology! Need urgent help !

M.Salman at surrey.ac.uk M.Salman at surrey.ac.uk
Fri Mar 23 07:59:16 EDT 2007

Hi All,
I desperately need help, to put my last post different way, given a 3D model in XML format(.vtp), I want to change the pointdata of the model retaining the topology of the model.For example, the model has 1000 points so I would replace those 1000 points with another 1000 points while prefering to keep the topology in tact.

It is just a trivial question but it is very very important for me , do reply please if you have a slightest hint even.

Best Regards,

M.Salman
University of Surrey,U.K.