[vtkusers] vtkSelection and vtkExtractSelected*

John Norris jnorris at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 21 15:15:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've got a feature request regarding vtkSelection and the vtkExtract*
filters that use it.  It would be really helpful if there was some sort
of "ReverseSense" or "EverythingElseExcept" option, either as flags in
the algorithms or as an information field in vtkSelection.  Basically I
want to turn the selection list into an exclusion list.

I can make these changes myself; they're fairly straight-forward.  I'd
be willing to contribute them if it something that Ken Martin, Will
Schroeder, and Bill Lorensen deem valuable enough.

John
--
John Norris
Research Programmer