[vtkusers] 5.x nightly tarball download.

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Mon Mar 19 08:15:33 EDT 2007

Please keep the discussion on the VTK users list.

We do not create nightly VTK tarballs, so if you want to use the very
latest VTK, you'll have to get it from CVS. Please keep in mind that we
do not recommend this for most people. Unless there is some feature that
is in the current development version of VTK (i.e., in CVS but not in
the 5.0 release), we recommend using an official release that has been
tested and is not in active development.

- Amy

--
Amy Squillacote
Kitware, Inc.