[vtkusers] Using vtkTransform to rotate a plane

Wei Woo weiwoo11 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 11:42:40 EDT 2007

Dear Friends,it was my mistake.Both translate as well as rotate of vtkTransform work fine.But I fail to preserve the color and opacity property in the transformed object.Could anyone tell me how can I do that ?
  Liu,I don't actually understand what is your problem.You first need to compile vtk.there should not be any problem regarding header files.

  regards and thanks in advance,Wei.

liu jun <jliu69 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi Weiwoo

I am new user of VTK, I am sorryI can not help you.
Could you tell me how I get VTK head files for API?I
want to compile a VTK project, but it needs some VTK
head files.

Best regards

Jun Liu