[vtkusers] Using vtkTransform to rotate a plane

Wei Woo weiwoo11 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 12:09:38 EDT 2007

Dear vtk friends, I am going to align a cutting plane along X -axis.I first translate to origin and then rotate.Then multiply the matrix and set it to vtkTransform.Translate seems work fine but rotate does not i,e,it does not align the plane properly.Did anybody get same problem or if I am making mistake,it will be greatly appreciated if anyone sheds some light on it.
  regards and thanks in advance,
  Wei.