[vtkusers] Interacting with VTK under Mac OS X

Miguel Ángel Rodríguez Florido marf at ctm.ulpgc.es
Thu Mar 15 08:46:29 EDT 2007

	Just to not compile again (to build static libraries), I have done a
link to .dylib in /usr/local/bin (if I do "make install" it'll create an
"include" directory and it'll copy the headers files in), and another
for vtk (binary) in /usr/local/bin.

	Now, everything works very well!!.

	Thank you very much for your help/comments (specilly Sean and Mike).
	Regards.

--
Miguel Angel Rodriguez Florido
Center for Technology in Medicine-ULPGC-Gran Canaria-CanaryIslands,Spain