[vtkusers] VTK in Matlab on OS X

Marty Humperdink martyh_camel93 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 14:36:28 EDT 2007

My employer just purchased Matlab, which I haven't
used for several years. I've been using VTK lately and
am interested in using VTK functions from within
Matlab. I have searched the archives and read several
documents describing how to do this -  but most of the
would check in with the list to see if there is a
method for using VTK with Matlab that is currently
preferred. I understand that it can be done either by
using VTK with Java wrapping or by using Matlab's mex
file compiler. I am running Matlab under OS X 10.4.8
on a Intel MacBookPro.

Any comments or suggestions would be most appreciated.
I would also be interested in hearing comments on
MATITK which enables use of ITK functions.

Thanks very much.
MH