[vtkusers] Dos screen

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Wed Mar 14 11:01:35 EDT 2007

Pragya,

Put these two things in your cmake file.....

ADD_EXECUTABLE(my_app WIN32 MACOSX_BUNDLE
  ${APPSrcs}
  ${RCS_SOURCES}
  ${EXE_ICON}
)

IF(WIN32)
  TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(my_app optimized qtmain debug qtmaind)
ENDIF(WIN32)

The two important bits above are the 'WIN32' in the ADD_EXECUTABLE
statement and the addition of the qtmain library in the link libraries
(the whole line is important...)

Best,

  Brian Wylie - Org 1424
  Sandia National Laboratories