[vtkusers] Drag and Drop Issues with QVTKWidget

Ben Hughes ben at pixelmachine.org
Sat Mar 10 16:25:25 EST 2007

I am attempting to get Drag n' Drop support working for a subclass of
QVTKWidget that I use in a project.  I have reimplemented the
dragEnterEvent() and dropEvent() methods as per Qt instructions.
Nothing happens.  I dropped a qDebug call into the top of both those
methods and can confirm that they are simply not being called.
AcceptDrops is set to true and everything that I can think of is set
up properly?  Has anyone successfully set up DnD with QVTKWidget? If
so, how?