[vtkusers] .vtr file example

Peter Delmont Peter.Delmont at wis.kuleuven.be
Sat Mar 10 10:30:30 EST 2007

Hello,

Thanks for the reaction.  I have checked the description of the file
formats, but still a few things are unclear.  For example, how to give
in the coordinates?
eq, in a 2D case on a domain [0,5]*[0,6], and a mesh defined by y=0,
y=1,y=3,y=5,on the x-axis and by x=0,x=2,x=6 on the y-axis, what
should the Coordinate DataArray`s look like?

is it something like
<Coordinates>
   <DataArray 0 1 3 5 />
   <DataArray 0 2 6/>
<Coordinates/>
?

Or is it
is it something like
<Coordinates>
   <DataArray type="float16" name="x">
     0 1 3 5
   <DataArray/>
   <DataArray type="float16" name="y">
0 2 6
   <DataArray/>
<Coordinates/>
?

Or is it -most probably- something completely different?

Thanks,
Peter