[vtkusers] global scaling using vtkCamera?

Luca Pallozzi Lavorante lplavorante at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 06:44:23 EST 2007

Hi everybody,
I am trying to scale all my visible objects (vtkPolyData) along the Z
direction, simulating a "studio" scaling. Currently I am using the
SetScale() method in each actor. But I noticed that  such scaling comes
with  a translation along the Z axis. Is there some way to avoid that? Can I
use vtkCamera to achieve this global scaling instead of modifying each
actor? I have tried to use the vtkCamera::ApplyTransform() method, but It
doesn´t work.

Thank you very much

            Luca