[vtkusers] How to put the text inside bounding box of vtkCaptionActor2D

Jesús Spí­nola jspinola at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 08:56:21 EST 2007

Hello,

I want to put a text on the render window with a visible bounding box around
the text. I'm trying this with vtkCaptionActor2D but the text always appears
on top of the bounding box and never inside it.

What I have to do to view the text inside the bounding box of the
vtkCaptionActor2D?
Could some one post a code snippet that does this?

My code looks like this

vtkCaptionActor2D *captionActor = vtkCaptionActor2D::New();
captionActor->SetCaption( "Some text....." );
captionActor->LeaderOff();
captionActor->SetPosition( topLeftX, topLeftY );
captionActor->SetPosition2( bottomRightX, bottomRighY );

Thanks!