[vtkusers] Frustum Culling

Michael Knopke Michael.Knopke at gmx.de
Wed Mar 7 09:39:43 EST 2007

Problem is, that I can’t use the latest cvs for my app, coz it has several
issues. Lately I can’t even start the app, gives me strange access
violations in vtkPlane.cxx (even though this is the same file I use).
I tried installing only vtkExtractSelectedFrustum but there where too many
dependencies.
I read the source code and can’t really say how they detect the
vtkInsideness, it’s a different way than what I tried, maybe I try to adopt
the code.

Another Question: I read that data inside the frustum will be tagget with
the attribute “vtkInsideness” How can I querry a Dataset for this attribute?

Regards

Michael

On 3/6/07, Michael Knopke <Michael.Knopke at gmx.de