[vtkusers] Question about ITK SNAP data and VTK Image File format

Marie Bonhoure mariebonhoure at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 06:16:08 EST 2007

Hello,

I use "ITK SNAP" and I save my segmentation data choosing a VTK Image File
format.
Then, I read this data using vtkImageReader2  and when I process it using
vtkMarchingCube, it indicates that the dimension of this data is different
from 3.
I don't understand where the problem is .... any idea ??
Regards,

Marie Bonhoure