[vtkusers] Tutorial

Mark Rabotnikov mark.rabotnikov at philips.com
Mon Mar 5 00:41:04 EST 2007

Hi Eyal,

You can try the following tutorial:
http://www.bioimagesuite.org/vtkbook/index.html

Mark

Eyal I <eyal757 at yahoo.com>
Sent by:
vtkusers-bounces+mark.rabotnikov=philips.com at vtk.org
03/05/2007 07:30 AM

vtkusers at vtk.org
cc

Subject
[vtkusers] Tutorial
Classification

Hi All,

I'm new to VTK. and I just wonder from where I can learn how to use VTK
without buying their book (since our componey is not allowed to buy the
books) , you know some tutorial or even comprehensive introduction , free
of course.

Thank you in advance
Eyal

Bored stiff? Loosen up...

The information contained in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s).
use, dissemination, or reproduction is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.