[vtkusers] Getting density values through a normal vector

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 04:55:59 EST 2007

Hi Obada;
first of all I want to thank for your attention.  I have a 3D .raw data and It has some blur on surface. I would like implement surface detection.  like that: I will have normal vector of points and I will get density values through the normal vector. and then I will calculate the derivative  of density values;at the end maximum point will indicate the surface point. This is what I want to do.
I attached a sample image that it says everything which I have tried to say.
A picture worths many sentence...
Tony