[vtkusers] up to data tvtk installation procedure?

Joel Schaerer joel.schaerer at insa-lyon.fr
Fri Jun 29 04:14:46 EDT 2007

Hi all,

A few days ago, someone suggested me to use tvtk (new python bindings for vtk,
coupled with scipy/numpy). It seems very interesting, but I've failed to install
it on my fedora 7. The various installation guides available on the web are very
confusing... Would someone point me to the right one?

Thanks a lot!

--
Joël Schaerer
PhD. Student