[vtkusers] GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE = -858993460 !?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Jun 28 07:25:36 EDT 2007

This value is 0xcccccccc which means that it is a local uninitialized
variable. Perhaps glGetInteger is returning without putting the value in
there...? Do you see any other errors (OpenGL related perhaps) prior to this
occurring...?

If you init maxDimGL to 0 before the call does it still happen...?