[vtkusers] Parallel rendering question

Bober, Wojciech w.bober at Cranfield.ac.uk
Wed Jun 27 12:16:31 EDT 2007

Hello,

I would like to ask you about an advise how to solve a following problem:

I have a data set containing measurements in regular points inside a cube domain. The
data set is distributed on 8 nodes, each subset contains a part of a cube (so that
a whole domain is divided on 8 small parts).

I would like to use each node to render a "subcube" and then produce a final
image of whole the domain.

I have read already about parallel capabilities of the library but I am not sure
where should I start to implement this. I would be grateful for any advices.

Thanks in advance.

Wojciech Bober

Cranfield University
Cranfield, UK