Fw: [vtkusers] vtkCoordinate and a simple test program

Isidro Moreno morenoisidro at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jun 26 13:10:08 EDT 2007

Mark,

    SetWidth() and SetHeight() methods (vtkProp's methods),define the
dimensions of the rectangle in which the line is drawn (it could be not a
line, but also a circle, a polygon, etc.). In fact, that rectangle is which
I want to autoscale when window's size changes. As a result, the line would
fit to it. That's what I've understood till now. But I could be wrong...

Isidro