[vtkusers] Setting up a vtkCamera with a general perspectivetransform

Andreas Keil andreas.keil at cs.tum.edu
Sat Jun 23 09:46:42 EDT 2007

OK, I was digging deeper into VTK and did not find any solution to my
problem :-(

What I have is a perspective transformation matrix

      [ f1   s  p1 ]
  K = [  0  f2  p2 ]
      [      0   1 ]

(with focal lengths f1 and f2, principal point (p1, p2) and skew s. (I
obtained K from a decomposition of a 3x4 projection matrix P into P =
s*K*[R|t].)

I am still not able to set this as camera matrix in VTK. If anyone knows
any solution to this problem (or at least that there is no solution) I
would really appreciate it.

Thank you all,
Andreas.