[vtkusers] cvs update / cmake build problems fails the 2nd time

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Mon Jun 18 08:12:01 EDT 2007

Hi Dominik,

You mentioned in your original email that you removed the source
directory. If you removed the top level of the source tree (something
like rm -r VTK/), then you won't have anything left to do a cvs update
from (even with the -d option). If you completely remove the source
directory, you'll have to do cvs checkout. This is a matter of how cvs
operates; it is not VTK-specific.

- Amy

--
Amy Squillacote