[vtkusers] how to get vertex coordinates in stl file

付文宇 fuwenyu at emails.bjut.edu.cn
Mon Jun 18 02:56:21 EDT 2007

Hi Vladimir Lazunin
   Thank you very much. Following your suggestions I can get three points
coordinates of the same triangle facet now. Because I use for loop to get point's
coordinates of the next triangle facet, I found that when  I want to get the
second triangle facet points coordinates, a=0,b=2,c=3.
   a = PointsIDList->GetId(0);
   b = PointsIDList->GetId(1);
   c = PointsIDList->GetId(2);
According to my understanding , a=0,b=1,c=2, in this way I can get correct
coordinates of points.When c=3, coordinates of point I got are wrong.I don not
know why. Could you give me some advices?