[vtkusers] cvs update / cmake build problems fails the 2nd time

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Sat Jun 16 12:56:44 EDT 2007

Hi,

Second time I encountered problems while rebuilding VTK after updating
from CVS. Last time I dont remember what the error was, this time it
failed on python bindings (missing __init.py somewhare at the very very
end). Removing both the source and build directories, checking out a
clean tree and building from scratch fixed both problems. But is VTK not
meant to be updated via 'cvs ... update'? Did I miss anything?
Regards,
Dominik
--
Dominik Szczerba, Ph.D.