[vtkusers] ImageReslice and Interpolation Can anyone help?

Janny Dong janny.dong at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 15:09:47 EDT 2007

Hey David,

Thank you so much. I tried the vtkDelaunay2D then vtkProbeFilter approach
you suggested. What I did is use vtkDelaunay2D to triangulate a polydata set
of 16 points with known scalars, then probe it with another polydata set of
36 points, then use vtkDelaunay2D again and map the output to polydata
mapper and display them. I got Image1 as attached. I did triangulation again
because the render window was blank if I map output of vtkProbeFilter
directly to polydata mapper. I may have done something wrong.

Another thing is if the known data points are not evenly distributed, I got
Image2, where all known 16 data are at the bottom left area.  The area
outside the known data values was interpolated as one color. Is it normal
that the data outside the 4*4 area got the same scalar value?

Thanks,
Janny