[vtkusers] how to compile VTK for offscreen rendering

Evan Bollig bollig at scs.fsu.edu
Wed Jun 13 12:55:33 EDT 2007

Can anyone give me precise instructions for compiling VTK 5.0.3 in
offscreen rendering mode. I have followed my own instructions for
mangling mesa and compiling the package but I get erronous results.
For starters, volume rendering does not work, contours do not work,
and my rendered results (jpegs) are only half complete (half the image
is missing).

Id like to compare notes with someone to know that Im compiling VTK correctly.

Let me know,
-Evan

--
-Evan Bollig