[vtkusers] resolution of qt app with vtk

Anja Ende anja.ende at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 13 06:47:28 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I am having a strange problem. I was developing my application with VTK and
using Qt for user interface.

Now, I moved to a better machine which has an NVIDIA card and running ubuntu
7.04 and has a widescreen monitoe running at 1680 X 1050 resolution.

The problem is that the application looks terrible. Everything looks very
stretched. Also, it seems much less responsive than it should be.

I was wondering if anyone else has this experience and if someone found a
work around.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Anja