[vtkusers] Compiling VTK Nightly classes

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Fri Jun 8 15:36:30 EDT 2007

Hi Ricardo,

I would not advise trying to add classes from the development/nightly
version of VTK to a VTK release. You often need to add several
additional classes and/or make various other changes to get the new
class to work in a release of VTK. Instead, if you need to use classes
that are only available in the development version of VTK, you should
get VTK from CVS. Instructions can be found on the VTK web site here:
http://www.vtk.org/get-software.php#cvs.

- Amy